Responsive Website Design
WHAT IS A MULTI-SCREEN SITE?
A multi-screen site refers to one website that is optimized for desktop, tablet and mobile. A common, but more technical term, for these kind of websites is “responsive.”
DIFFERENT DEVICES DOESN’T MEAN DIFFERENT CUSTOMERS
- 90% of web users use multiple screens sequentially to accomplish a task over time.
- The average person uses a combination of 3 different screens every day.
- Smartphones are the most common starting place for online activities.
- PCs/laptops are most often a starting point for more complex activities.
- Tablets are most often a starting point for shopping and trip planning.